Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Whew....I've been busy!

I have to thank everyone for the purchases from Etsy. I appreciate your business so much. I now can donate $250 dollars to my Breast Cancer 3-day walk. Bless you all!

I have been creating some new flowers as well as beginning my fall and winter painting projects. I will begin to post a few in the shop soon. There will be some whimsical fall and winter gourds and they are just adorable.

I have more crocheted flowers to finish and here is a peek at some pretty chalked flowers. They are very pretty and look great on cards and scrapbook pages. I did a scrapbook layout on my personal blog @ abitofscrappin.blogspot.com using the pink embossed and chalked flowers. They really add to a page! I also love the acetate flowers. They make create transparent centers over a large silk flower.

Here's a peek at the chalked and transparent posies....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your fundraising!

As event season approaches, I wanted to stop by to say that we'd love it if you'd share your pre-event and on-event photos and/or videos on the official Breast Cancer 3-Day Flickr group, YouTube channel, Facebook fan page or MySpace page.